GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE (ENGLISH)
(Effective 1 June 2011)
PLEASE READ THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE ("GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE") CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLY FOR A VACANCY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE APPLICATION.
1. The information in the various pages of this website is issued by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research for general distribution. The information presented is protected under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literature and Artistic works, under other international conventions and under national laws on copyright and neighbouring rights. Extracts of the information in this website may be reviewed, reproduced or translated for research or private study but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes. Any use of information in this website should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of UNITAR as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the article.
2. Reproduction or translation of substantial portions of this website, or any use other than for educational or other non-commercial purposes, require explicit, prior authorization in writing. Applications and enquiries should be addressed to the programme responsible for the page used. The designations employed and the presentation of the information in this website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
3. The mention of specific companies or of certain manufacturers' products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned. The United Nations Institute for Training and Research does not warrant that the information contained in this website is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use.
4. UNITAR makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. UNITAR assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website. UNITAR may make changes to these materials at any time without notice.
5. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of UNITAR. UNITAR makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. UNITAR has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representations as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
6. Nothing relating to this disclaimer or this website shall be deemed a waiver of any of the privileges and immunities of UNITAR in conformity with the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies approved by the General Assembly of the United Nations on November 21, 1947.
7. All information collected through this website will be strictly kept confidential and UNITAR will not sell participant or partner information to any third parties.
9. Read through these General Conditions of Use carefully as they are subject to change at any given time. Your agreement is required towards these General Conditions of Use before you can continue with your application process towards any vacancy or roster.
Note: Please make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser